Undermain Theatre
 
Dear Friend and Supporter:
 
We're almost there!
With 70% of our campaign goal achieved, our deadline is quickly approaching!  We need your help to reach the other 30% by 7:00 pm on May 5th...otherwise we will receive 0% of the donations pledged so far.
If you've already pledgd a gift, we cannot thank you enough!
 
 
 
REALLY by Jackie Sibblies Drury. Laura Jorgensen, Brandon J. Murphy, and Kristen Lee
 
 
Your pledge will help make it possible for Undermain to produce the highest quality of theater, keep our tickets affordable, and continue the growth of the art on our stage and designers who bring the art to life. 
 Click the link to help us reach our goal! 
 
 
 
It is because of people like you, who care deeply about the arts, that really keeps Undermain in business. Great things happen when we all pledge a little.
Spread the word this week!
*Share the fundraising link on your Facebook.
*Forward this email to your friends.
*Tell everyone that we only have less than a week left!
As always, thank you for your support!
Gratefully,
Undermain Theatre Staff
 
GO BENEATH THE SURFACE
 
 
 
 
With Laura Jorgensen, Kristen Lee, and Brandon J. Murphy
Directed by Carson McCain
 
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS and SUBSCRIPTONS
 

It's Dallas Arts Month - A great way to celebrate is to donate to the Arts!
Will you consider viewing our Crowdfunding page and help us reach our goal?  Thanking you in advance!
 
 
Undermain Theatre is located in Historic Deep Ellum
3200 Main Street, Dallas, TX  75226
Artistic Director:  Katherine Owens    Executive Producer:  Bruce DuBose
 
PO Box 140193 | Dallas, TX 75214 US
214-747-5515
undermain.org